The first Friday of Spring is here! While the warmer weather hasn’t decided whether or not it wants to stay in Kentucky or not, I am excited for some sunshine and the hope of temps above 60.
On the agenda for this weekend is painting our spare bedroom and doing some Spring cleaning! (Which may not sound exciting to some of you, but I am pumped).
Before the weekend begins let’s talk Friday Favorites.
1. Finding old photos! After my workout earlier this week I decided to organize the grave some and ended up finding all kinds of photo albums and scrapbooks from middle and high school. It was so fun to look back at all the memories.
*This is a picture of my mom, one of my best friends who just became a momma this week and me from one of our many trips to Florida. So thankful to have these memories.
2. Meet Jake, the newest Budweiser Clydesdale. As a die-hard Cardinals fan, I love everything that has to do with STL, baseball and beer. Last year, Ryan and I got the chance to tour the Anheuser-Busch Brewery and visit the Clydesdale Stables.
3. “Diet, like training, is always a work in progress.” SO TRUE. Love this.
5. New emojis are coming this summer! I am pumped for the dino emoji. I surprisingly need to use that one a lot (I’ve been using the turtle as a replacement)
6. Thursday marked three years since Ryan proposed! I still remember the day so clearly. I hope it’s something I never forget.
7. I’ve been trying a new fitness app called Aaptiv. So far, so good! I plan on having a roundup of some of my fitness favorites on Monday, so be on the lookout for a mini review of the app!
8. Murphy’s favorite spot in the entire house.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. It’s a just a roundup of some my favorite things, products, etc from the week.