The weekend is almost here! Ryan, Murphy and I are headed to Tennessee for the weekend for a wedding and some family time. So pumped.
But before the weekend begins, I want to share some of favorite finds from this week. I’d love to hear about what you’re loving this week — leave a comment with some of your Friday Favorites! Have a great weekend, friends!
1. The Hot Light came on for the first time this week in Owensboro. We now have a Krispy Kreme!
2. Acne Mapping. Tina, over at Carrots N Cake, has a great guest post on her blog about face mapping and acne issues. It’s pretty helpful and super interesting if you’re curious about acne and what causes it.
3. This tweet from Steph Bruce.
4. Summer weather! My heart is so full with all of the sunshine Kentucky is getting right now.
5. This adorable lemonade pitcher from Draper James. Only $22!
6. Brooks has some of the best running gear out there (in my opinion) and I love these shorts. You can grab a pair now for only $27! Half off the original price.
7. Growing up, my mama always had a pretty tablecloth on our kitchen table. The Pioneer Woman has some of the cutest (hello florals!) designs, I might have to snag one (or three!) for myself pretty soon.
8. This picture of Murphy.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and is just a list of my favorite things from this week.