In typical Friday fashion, here is a roundup of my favorite things from this week.
1. If dogs could call 991. SO hilarious. I swear this is how Murphy reacts in all of these situations.
2. The Cavs winning the NBA Finals! My husband is a huge LeBron fan, so I’m glad I stayed up late Sunday night to watch them bring home a national championship to Cleveland for the first time in over 50 years!
4. Summer cleaning! I know this one sounds odd, but Ryan and I have been getting rid of lots of hand-me-down furniture, wedding gifts we’ve never used and clothes we don’t wear. It’s a wonderful feeling getting all this extra “stuff” out of our house. Plus, having a yard sale and making some cash isn’t bad either.
5. What 2,000 Calories Looks Like. An older article, but still pretty interesting. Can you one milkshake can more than 2,000 calories?!
6. Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars. Uhm, holy yum. I LOVE peanut butter. These are at the top of my to-make list for next week.
7. Emily Ley’s free printable resource library. She has a cute list, chart, diagram, etc for everything. Check it out!
8. Like always, I’ll leave y’all with my favorite picture of Murphy from the week.