Guys. What a week. The week after a holiday seems to take forever, doesn’t it? Before I hit the ground running today, I wanted to share some of my Friday Favorites with y’all! So let’s get to it:
2. A Whole New Kind Of Grocery Store Is Coming To The U.S. This is a pretty interesting concept. I love that it’s less wasteful and better for the environment.
3. I’m re-reading the Harry Potter series and it makes me so happy. I’ve been wanting to start reading before bed and this has the been the perfect series to start with. I grew up with these characters and reliving their stories via book pages (rather than watching the movies) makes my bookworm soul happy.
5. Team USA doing what they love and glorifying God while they’re at it. Such a good profession of faith.
6. IN LOVE with these patriotic Brooks shoes. Seriously thinking about buying them sooner rather than later. Brooks are my go-to running shoe anyways, and this cute design is just the icing on the cake!
7. Pumpkin muffie from Panera. They are the bomb and I’ve already had like three this week. Oops. Oh well, it just makes me even more excited for fall!
8. Happy Friday from Murphy!
“Favorites” list are always one of my favorite things to read from other bloggers. Have some favorites you want to share with me? Let me know!
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and is just a list of my favorite things from this week.