This week has been a hot one, guys. I get sweaty walking to my car and running in this heat/humidity is ridiculous. Thankfully, this weekend is supposed to be low 80s and low humidity. Yay!
1. It’s September! One of my favorite months of the year. Not only does fall officially begin this month, but Ryan and I celebrate our dating and wedding anniversaries and go on vacation. Lots of fun this month 🙂
2. Dog Hasn’t Stopped Smiling Since He Was Rescued From A Shelter.
This is so cute! Murphy is a rescued shelter pup and it breaks my heart knowing there are so many animals in shelters waiting for their forever home.
3. Mindy Kaling’s tweet earlier this week. Ryan and I are re-watching The Office this week. So basically I just love this.
4. One dietitian’s secret weapon for healthy eating. READ THIS. It’s not what you think. It’s from The Washington Post and talks all about good nutrition, healthy eating and planning your meals. All I can say is — YES. YES. YES. Fail to prepare and prepare to fail. I always do my grocery shopping and meal prep on Sundays and it sets me up for a good, healthy week
6. Draper James released some super cute phone backgrounds just in time for football season! I have the the crimson and silver and blue and white backgrounds. Roll Tide and GO CATS.
7. THIS. Coming up on two year’s of marriage, I just thought this was perfect. So happy to have found my best friend for life.
8. Ryan sent me this picture of Murphy on Monday when they were home together. First off, he looks SO big in this picture. Murphy has stopped growing (he’s only a little bigger than we first got him at 6 months). Second, it’s hilarious that he is trying to hide his toy from Ryan. This pup is such a goofball. I love it.
Happy Friday, y’all! Enjoy the weekend and all the college football games!
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and is just a list of my favorite things from this week.