1. Ryan and I get to celebrate two anniversaries! We started dating on September 27 and got married on September 28. 364 days apart. We literally came full circle in a year.
2. Fall running. Temps go down, milage goes up. While I have a love/hate relationship with summer running, the best time to run is autumn. Spring = too much pollen. Summer = too much humidity. Winter = too much snow. Autumn = perfection.
3. THANKSGIVING. Family, friends, food and football. I mean, what else could you possibly need?
*I love a good tablescape.
4. Scarfs, boots, sweaters…I could go on and on. I am always cold in the office at work, so I basically stay wrapped up in a shawl all year long. But as soon as fall hits, I break out my jeans and boots + a cozy sweater and I am ready to go. While it’s fun to be in bright and cheerful dresses all summer, I love layering my outfits and all the fall colors.
5. & Last but not least, my favorite season of the year is fall! Halloween, cooler temps, mums, fall decor, pumpkin everything, corn mazes, bonfires…I could go on and on about all the wonderful things that come with fall. A new season always makes me happy, but there is magic in the fall air. I love love love it.