This week has been C-R-A-Z-Y. I’m talking get to work early, leave work late, eating cereal and pizza for all my meals, kind of crazy. I am SO PUMPED. Ryan and I are finally on vacation. BUT this means, fewer blog posts next week. Sorry friends! I’m taking some time to unplug and recharge — something I think we all need to do every now and then.
But before vacation starts, let’s talk about some Friday Favorites. This week’s roundup is a good one!
1. SUCH A GOOD VIDEO. Some of the best country music singers of all time (and some pretty dang good newbies) team up for an awesome music video. Check it out: http://www.rollingstone.com/country/videos/forever-country-video-watch-magical-medley-come-to-life-w441288
2. I got doughnuts for the newsroom this morning to kick off our Friday (and my upcoming vacation). YAY CARBS.
4.4. Again with the tears. This 15-Year-Old Dog Lived Just Long Enough To See His Human Get Married.
5. Bridesmaids hold rescue puppies instead of flowers.
6. My editor found a WWII-era Copi Counter at a yard sale this week. (Only newspapers nerds will appreciate this) It counts inches and picas. Life before computers seems so cool (while I do appreciate modern technology).
7. I got lots of new office supplies this week. YAY for new highlighters and sticky notes.
8. Selfies while he sleeps.