Now that I’m back from vacation, I’m trying to get back to some sort of routine. Every Friday I roundup some of my favorite things from the week and share them with you all!
1. SOUL2SOUL tour. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill are going on tour!!!! They have toured in like 10 years and I AM SO PUMPED. Really hoping I snag some tickets before they sell out. Here was the announcement they made earlier this week at The Ryman: http://soul2soultour.com/ryman/
2. Pumpkin pull apart bread. I’ve had some store bought and homemade sweet pumpkin bread this week and it has all been delicious.
3. Looking for a new planner! With the end of the year quickly approaching, so is the end of my planner. I love looking for new paper planners, so if you have any suggestions, let me hear them! I love the Emily Ley planner, but I haven’t bit the bullet yet, so who knows what I’ll end up with.
4. I’m sure several of you saw on Wednesday coffee shops across the country turned into Luke’s from Gilmore Girls. Well Scott Patterson (LUKE) showed up one of the shops in LA to take pics with fans and pass out coffee. SO COOL. I can’t wait for it to return to Netflix in a few weeks. #TeamJess
5. The weather this weekend looks perfect for fall, so I am busting out by favorites boots and army green sweater. So excited for some cooler temps and cute fall clothes.
6. I also plan on catching up on like three weeks of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team. Such a guilty pleasure show. It’s recorded on my parent’s DVR, so I better watch it soon before it gets deleted.
7. Baby announcements everywhere! Two of my closest friends have announced their pregnant (one is having twins!) and I so happy for them. While I’m not planning any babies anytime in the near future, it’s fun to play and spoil everyone else’s kids.
8. I’m pretty sure Murphy was trying to make up for all the cuddles he missed while we were out of town (don’t get me wrong, he got plenty of attention from my mom, dad and brother), so this week he’s been pretty good and extra snuggly. No complaints here 🙂