Hi guys! Are you excited about the weekend as I am?! I felt like I got no good sleep all week, so I’m looking forward to not setting an alarm tomorrow morning.
1. I don’t know why I am just now finding out about these, but Emily Ley has state desktop wallpapers! If you’ve been reading for a while, you know my love for Emily Ley. Her planners, style and overall outlook on life are something I admire. Check out all of her free printables and wallpapers here.
2. Favorite Tailgate Recipes <– I regularly look at the Southern Weddings blog. It’s great even if you’re not planning a wedding. So many cute, Southern ideas that go beyond marriage.
3. With the upcoming election, how cute is this Vote Y’all tote from Draper James?! Also, no matter who you’re for or against, please exercise your right to vote! We are so lucky to live a country that respects democracy. Express your freedom and vote! *insert American flag emoji*
4. I love Pitbull memes. Every time I tell someone Murphy is part Pit, they get a little worried. Murphy is seriously the cuddliest pup ever. People need to stop judging dogs based on breeds.
5. I’m slowly trying to up my social media game. Well I’m not a big fan of Snapchat, I do love Instagram and Twitter. Give me a follow if you want to see random tidbits of running, food, my pup and my crazy (and mostly boring) life 😉 @megkayrich
7. THE GREAT PUMPKIN is on tv basically all weekend. Heck. Yes.
8. Always on the lookout (mainly for rabbits he can chase).