So I saw this survey on PBFingers earlier this week and thought it was so fun! Take a look at my answers below and leave your answers in the comments section! Happy Thursday, friends!
• I would want to run a marathon once. If you been reading this blog for any amount of time, you know I really want to run a marathon. JUST ONCE.
• The weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten is ??? I’m not big on branching out from the foods I like. I love sushi, but that’s about as unusual as I’ll get.
• The movie of my life would star… this is a hard question! I don’t think I look like any actresses. But I love love love Sophia Bush, so I can pick her to play me?
• The last concert I saw was Florida Georgia Line. They came to Murray State my senior year and it was actually one of mine and Ryan’s first dates. It was a spur of the moment decision to attend (this is before they got super popular) and we bought tickets only hours before the start of the show. I loved them then and I still love FGL now.
• My favorite jeans are actually jeggings from American Eagle! I could live in these things. Leggings/jeggings > regular jeans any day.
• My can’t-live-without beauty product is….WATER! I know that sounds silly, but I don’t wear any makeup (like ever), so I think drinking lots of water everyday is the best thing you can do for your skin.
- I would ________ once.
- The weirdest thing I ever ate was ____.
- The movie of my life would star _____.
- My go-to food indulgence is _____.
- The last live concert I saw was _______.
- My favorite jeans are ________.
- My can’t-live-without beauty product is _____.