Only one more full work week before Christmas! I am so excited to get through the next seven days and then relax and spend time with my family.
Before I start day dreaming of the weekend, let’s stick our normal Friday schedule around here and talk about some Friday Favorites!
1. Writing fun stories at my job. Earlier this week I got to interview a young man who locked himself in a dog kennel to raise money for the animal shelter. He broadcasted the whole thing on Facebook Live and I popped up to say before I did my interview with him.
2. This rendition of Jolene by Dolly Parton, Miley Cyrus and Penatonix is awesome. They performed it on The Voice a few weeks ago and it’s definitely worth checking out.
3. MY TREADMILL IS PUT TOGETHER. So happy. Will report back next week with a full review.
4. For all my dog lovers out there, here is a fun Buzzfeed quiz for you!
What matching holiday sweaters should you and your dog get?
5. If you’re still looking for Christmas gifts for the runner in your life, check out my gift guide for runners for all kinds of ideas!
6. Check out this story from Runners World. It’s a oldie, but a goodie.
His brain and body shattered in a horrible accident as a young boy, Bret Dunlap thought just being able to hold down a job, keep an apartment, and survive on his own added up to a good enough life. Then he discovered running.”
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and instead is a list of the things of my favorite things this week.