Happy (almost) 2017! I hope no matter what happened in 2016 — good or bad — you move forward with a open heart and open mind and get ready for a great year.
I hope you all have a safe fun holiday weekend!
1. This once is kind of random, but a friend heard me talking about how I needed refrigerator magnets and gifted me these Strong Like Bull magnets for Christmas. I love them! They are strong and simple and look great on my fridge. Check them out.
2. My top nine Instagram photos of 2016! So many adventures and great memories. Here’s to 2017!
3. “Year of the Woman? Maybe that’s not the headline.
Another Year Women Did Amazing Things Despite Haters?
That sounds about right.”
I encourage you to read this column by The Washington Post.
4. Ariana Grande is NOT HERE to be objectified by Mac Miller fans. I’m so happy she stood up for herself. This message cannot be shared enough. She said this in a followup tweet — “expressing sexuality in art is not an invitation for disrespect !!! just like wearing a short skirt is not asking for assault.” PREACH GIRL.
6. I’m loving the new iPhone emojis and the fact that you can send confetti and fireworks and whatnot with your text messages. 😍❤️🌮