Hello from snowy Kentucky! Yesterday morning I woke up to snow falling from the sky and just barely dusting the ground. Then, an hour later when I was leaving for work, everything was covered and I drove like a grandma they whole 20 minutes to work.
So while running outside might out of the picture until this mess goes away, I’m thankful for a warm house and inside workouts.
*My treadmill has to be moved from our basement to our garage because the ceilings were too low. So I’m currently looking at a treadmill in a million pieces right now.
Before the weekend begins let’s stick with our usual routine and talk about some of my favorite things from this week.
1. Ed Sheeran is releasing new music today! SO PUMPED. He is one of my favorite artist and since he’s been a social media hiatus for months, I am so happy to see he was working on new music during that time.
2. This is totally random, but my mom has had a “thing” for acorns lately. When I was at Target earlier this week I saw this squirrel cookie jar and immediately had to take a picture and send it to her.
3. 10 MINUTE WEIGHTED CORE WORKOUT from PBFingers. This looks like a killer. I’m excited to try it out over the weekend.
4. This cute and simple phone background from Emily Ley. Never forget what day it is with this calendar background! I know you all look at your phone a million times a day, so this is a simple way to keep track of many days til the weekend 😉
6. Remember my big work project I’ve mentioned on here a few times? Well it debuted on Thursday and I am SO proud of it. It takes almost 5 months to put this magazine together from start to finish and so many people put a lot of work into it. I’m proud that it showcases the city I live in.
What are some of your #FridayFavorites? Let me know in the comments below!