Well today is cold and rainy, but I am determined to make the best of it because it’s FRIDAY! I have nothing planned for this weekend and I am so excited.
1. MY TREADMILL IS SET UP. We (mainly Ryan) have moved this bad boy three times now trying to find a place where it will fit, not shake the floor and where we won’t hit our heads on the ceiling. While I wanted it in the house, the garage seemed to be the best fit. My first run on it is tonight!
2. I LOVE The Office and Dwight is one of the best characters. So here you go, 31 Dwight Schrute quotes to live your life by.
4. I’m not usually one to get into a political debate, but there was A LOT of news this week with Obama’s Farewell Speech, Biden getting the Presidential Medal of Freedom and Michelle Obama being on Jimmy Fallon (plus all the bad news with Trump). While I may not have agreed with everything Obama did while in office, I will say I think he (and Michelle!) was a great influence on our country and the younger generations. I hope their kindness was shown to the world and I hope others pray for this transition in America.
6. Go-Dry Fitted Mesh-Trim Leggings for Women from Old Navy. I don’t have these in the “pant” version, but I have the crops. Plus the color is gorgeous. I love Old Navy’s workout line and can’t wait to get my hands on these. They are on sale for $28 right now!
7. These tassel earrings deserve all the heart eyes.
8. This pup could sleep anywhere.