How are almost halfway through February? I swear time has been flying by lately! But that just means we are getting closer to warmer weather — yay!
I’m rounding up Friday Favorites, before plowing through my work day, workout and dinner. Then it’s time for rest and relaxation!
1. We had such nice weather this week! I’m talking temps in the 60s! *Well not every day, Thursday was freezing and super windy, before earlier in the week was wonderful!*
2. If you’re a big fan of The Office like me, then you’ll enjoy this. Earlier this week Jenna Fischer (Pam Beesly) tweeted this:
Chili’s official Twitter account tweeted a press release saying that after 11 years, Pam Beesley was welcome back to Chili’s. I love that some TV shows never die.
3. This quote really hit home this week. Like I mentioned earlier, I’m learning to trust the process and just put in the work and let the results come naturally.
4. This adorable pineapple serving bowl. Makes me think of summer! 5. I have had so much to do at this week, the last four days have basically flown by. I love being busy and I am so excited to see all of my work around town and in reader’s hands the next few weeks!
6. This place looks amazing! It’s like a ice cream shop, but with cookie dough that is completely safe to eat!
7. I finally feel like I’m getting in my groove with running? This sport (and training) can be so up and down. I’m hoping putting in all these miles pays off some day.
8. Someone likes to give me kisses after I get done running.