GUYS, this weekend they are saying the temps will be in the low 70s! I AM SO SO HAPPY. I cannot wait to spend all weekend outside and not be freezing to death.
But before I can go frolick in the sunshine, let’s talk Friday Favorites!
1. This distracted beagle is already our favorite at the Westminster Dog Show. He’s so precious! I love that he acts like such a puppy. #reallife
Also, the German Shepard that won is gorgeous!
2. Runner’s World tweeted this on Sunday. If you’ve been reading the blog lately, you know this has become my mantra. Seeing it earlier this week was a good reminder.
3. Cuties. I bought a five pound of them at Aldi on Sunday and I have been snacking on them all week.
4. Cole Swindell is coming to Owensboro this summer for the Big O Music Fest and I am pumped. He’s such a good singer and I’m so excited he is performing in my hometown!
5. I heard this earlier this week while listening to the Top 20 Countdown on CMT. Love Reba. Love this song.
6. Opposite to number 3, I am also loving all the Valentine’s candy that is on sale. Also. REESE’S EGGS ARE OUT. This is not a drill. Reese’s eggs and bunnies are my favorite candy.
7. I found my Fitbit that I used to wear all the time in 2014. It’s really gotten me motivated to move more around the office. So far I’ve hit 10,000 steps every day this week!