This picture accurately sums up my feelings for today.
I am so pumped it is the weekend and while it is supposed to be cold, I have lots of fun things planned — visiting family, short road trip, lots of running and eating and movie night!
Before the weekend begins I need to get through work and this blog post. Enjoy this week’s Friday Favorites!
1. It’s officially March! We have an adorable puppy calendar on our fridge at home and I love looking at these precious faces each and every month.
3. On Wednesday I ran my first (modified) Yasso workout. While I only did 4 800 repeats instead of the desired, it was a good start and help my determine my fitness as of right now. Good news? I finished them faster than I was expecting. Badish news? They were HARD.
4. I’ve been spending lots of quality time with my foam roller this week. I have this one and I love it. It was cheap and does the job.
5. Here’s why journalists stay in the business. — For those who are curious why I stay in my field of work.
7. The Voice is back! While I’m not a die-hard fan, when you have a limited number of tv channels (we don’t have cable or internet at our house), you watch what you can! I’m also glad Gwen is back as a coach. I really like Miley, but I think Gwen fits in with this group so much better.
8. Really wishing it was summer and I could spend all day at the park with Murphy.
What is one thing you are looking forward to this weekend?
Do you watch The Voice? Who is your favorite coach?