HAPPY FRIYAY, internet friends! I hope your day is full of strong coffee, easy work and lots of sunshine. I am gearing up for a fun-filled weekend that includes a baby shower, eating out with some friends and of course, family time! What are your plans for the weekend?
Before we get started, you know the drill — Friday Favorites!
1. I mentioned last week how I was listening to Ed Sheeran nonstop since he released his latest album. Well this week he was on the cover of Rolling Stone and they did a great article on him. I love it!
2. This is a good and a bad from this week.
I know I sound like a broken record here, but we have had some great weather lately. The only bad this is we had temps in the 70s on Thursday, today is in the 40s and tomorrow it’s supposed to snow. #KentuckyWeather
3. This recipe I shared earlier this week for Curried Egg Salad Sandwich. Check it out!
4. We booked our hotel for our STL vacation! The best part of this vacation (other than the city, baseball and beer) is it coincides with my birthday weekend!
5. Wednesday was International Women’s Day. While I did not attend any marches, I do support the idea of strong, independent women. Emma Watson, who is one of my favorite actresses/celebrities celebrated by leaving books written by women authors across NYC. Such a neat way to empower and support other women.
7. This favorite is a little silly, but since I have only seven tv channels at home, I am so excited Survivor is back on! It’s one of the few tv shows we get and it’s pretty entertaining. I can already tell this season is going to be intense.