What a work-filled week this has been! While some of pull-my-hair-out crazy, this week was really inspiring. Sometimes I get lost in my work and feel like I’m on autopilot, but this week was different. This week I was fired up and passionate about what I do. I am thankful to be in a career I love at such a young age.
I hope you all have a fun-filled weekend no matter where you are!
1. These hot pink compression socks are everything. While I am not willing to drop $50 on them right now, they are definitely on my radar (hopefully a sale will happen soon?!)
2. The prettiest cheese board I’ve ever seen! It all looks delicious.
3. Some inspiration.
4. We are officially less than two months until my birthday and our annual trip to STL!
7. This Strawberry Cheesecake recipe I shared on the blog earlier this week.
8. We are loving these warmer days and all the daylight we are getting in the afternoons.