Before the weekend begins (at least for me!) let’s go over some of my favorites from this week.
1. Brooks Greenlight Capris for $20! What a deal. Guys, I love these capris and totally plan on buying some more. They have other colors on sale too, but they are around $25ish.
2. I’ve mentioned on here before that Anne at Fannetastic Food is one of my favorite healthy living/running bloggers. Earlier this week she shared a post called Mix & Match Grain Salad Bowl Recipes and it totally inspired some of my lunches for the week.
3. Grapefruit Mojito recipe from Somethin’ Southern. This looks delicious and I can’t wait to give it a try this weekend!
4. I feel like I am finally getting faster! I killed all of my workouts this week and even my pace on casual runs has been a little faster than normal. Since I’m thinking about getting back into training for a half, this is super exciting! Maybe a sub-2 is possible this year?!
5. I celebrated my two year work anniversary on Thursday! I’m so happy to be back in my hometown and working at a job that I love with people who are pretty great.
6. I follow @Disney on Twitter and earlier this week they tweeted this cute picture. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite movies of all time and this quote instantly made my smile. Plus I love all of the flowers.
8. Just in case you missed all of the adorbale-ness that is Murph-dog. Check out my post from last weekend when Murphy and I had a mini photoshoot in the backyard.