But before the fun begins, let’s go over some of my favorites from the week.
1. I tried a sample of these coconut energy balls earlier this week when I went to our local juice bar and oh my gosh they are delicious! I’m really thinking about ordering some to keep in my desk at work.
2. Speaking of our local juice bar, on Wednesday I was feeling super sluggish and tired, so I decided to stop into Wheatgrass Juice Bar and get one of their cold-pressed juices. I ordered Turn Up The Beet and it hit the spot! It had beet, apple, carrot, cucumber and ginger and it was delicious. You could really taste the ginger — it had a little kick to it.
4. While this is a lot more than I would spend on a top, this Draper James top is adorable! So if you have some extra cash to spend – this would be a great buy for this spring and summer!
5. Add these beauties to my running shoe collection, please.
6. I won free lunch for me + my coworkers on Thursday from Penn Station. It was a nice surprise treat to end my work week.
7. I have been loving my foam roller this week after getting in some pretty good tempo runs and speed workouts. While I don’t think this one needs replacing any time soon, I am thinking about looking into a more aggressive roller (maybe something like this one?)