It’s FRIDAY! I am off work today and headed to Louisville to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill on their Soul2SOul tour!
I hope you all have a fun weekend with family and friends. I’ll report back Monday with lots of pictures from the concert, but feel free to follow along with me on my Instastory – @megkayrich.
Now. Let’s talk favorites!
1. YES. This is me. Anyone else jam out in the car while driving to/from work? The best is when a good song comes on when I leave work at 5 p.m. It puts me in such a great mood for the rest of the night.
2. Family creates Blockbuster at home for son with autism after store closes. This is so precious. Family first. Always.
3. Such a good read on detoxes and “detox diets”. Get the facts before you start any type of lifestyle change.
5. So Ryan has been playing this game on his phone called BALLZ all week. It’s super addicting and pretty fun. Now instead of Candy Crush, I’m playing this all the time.
6. This. Thanks, MilePosts.
7. Oiselle turned 10 years old this week! They have been having some great sales all week long and I am ready to press buy with a cart full of goodies like these Roga shorts and flyte tank.
8. Murphy thinks he is king of the bed. We get our new king-sized bed lat week and it is AMAZING. Seriously best adult purchase we’ve ever made.