1. I know this sounds silly, but my bed is definitely a favorite this week. After sleeping in a hotel for two days plus being at my parent’s house for three days and sleeping in my brother’s bed while he took the couch, I was so glad to crawl in my bed Wednesday night. Buying a king-sized bed was one of the best things Ryan and I have ever purchased.
2. Ab work. So running is my strong suite (kind of?) If anything, it’s at least the workout I enjoy the most, but (almost) every day for the last couple of weeks, I’ve been trying to do 100-300 ab variations before I go to bed at night. So between crunches, bicycle abs, v ups and every other ab workout I could think, I’ve been trying to build up my core. Annnnd, I think it’s working! I feel stronger at least. & isn’t that what it’s all about?!
3. I got my Simplified Planner in the mail! If you’ve been reading this blog for any time now, you know my love for Emily Ley and her planners. I love her brand and what she stands for and I can’t wait to start filling these pages come August!
5. If you missed my burn bootcamp post from Tuesday, check it out. It’s a simple (but sweaty!) at-home workout.
6. My sunburn from the weekend has now turned into a tan. YAY.
7. These MUST-MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP ALMOND BUTTER BARS from PBFingers looks amazing. I can’t wait to make + eat these bad boys.
8. Sleepy pup selfies are my favorite.