It’s Friday! We survived the four day work week. Don’t those always seem to go by the slowest? I think I came in early and stayed late every day this week due to a project I have that goes to print next week.
On the agenda for this weekend is Friday After 5, lots of house and yard work tomorrow and hopefully Holiday World on Sunday!
1. These real fruit popsicles from WalMart. I had a pineapple one when I was my parent’s house earlier this week and they were delicious! I liked that they were made real fruit and didn’t have any artificial sweeteners.
2. The Loop. It’s a site under the Runner’s World umbrella that lets bloggers come together and post in one place. I’ve only shared one post on the site, but everyone seems welcoming and encouraging. Isn’t it crazy how the internet can connect people?! I love it.
3. It’s National Doughnut Day! One of my co-workers is bringing in a variety of doughnuts and I am so excited. The best way to start a Friday.
4. This. Thanks Oiselle for sharing wisdom and good words.
6. I love a good a quote. And Twitter.
7. This is adorable. 21 images of little Wonder Women who are the definition of girl power.
Leave me a comment below and let me know one favorite thing from your week!