Haaaappy Friiiiday! I can’t believe another week has come and gone. I love that weekend is already upon us, but man does it feel like time is flying by.
So before some fun in the sun this weekend — let’s talk favorites.
1. One of my favorite things to do is host. I love having people in my home, taking care of them and feeding everyone a good meal. Earlier this week, Emily Ley shared a great post on her blog with tips from others on how to be hospitable and how love people well.
2. Since Wednesday was Global Running Day, Brooks launched the coolest campaign I’ve seen in a while. The thought was that every runner should be endorsed. So by signing up here, you can become an official Brooks endorsed athlete.
3. I’ve been looking into some Whole30 recipes this week. While I’m not planning on completly following the plan, I would like to get some ideas on how to incorporate more whole foods into my diet. Have any suggestions on Whole 30 snacks or recipes? Let me know in the comments below!
4. Running and pups. Two of my favorite things.
5. Country livin’
6. The second biggest project I do all year got sent off the printer yesterday. Such a hufe weight off my shoulders!
7. The difference between dog lovers and dog parents. Haha. It’s so true!
8. Fetch is fun. Boomerangs are cool.