It’s Friday! Today has already started off with me crushing one of my deadlines and someone brought doughnuts into work. It’s going to be a good day.
My plans for this evening are to celebrate the end of a another week with my favorite girls at Friday After 5.
Anyways. Let’s talk favorites.
1. Okay, so I know this is not a new thing, but after seeing all kinds of Facebook ads for Halo Top ice cream, I decided to give it a try to see what all the fuss was about. I actually had a coupon from Kroger for a free pint, so it was perfect timing.
Guys. I love it. So far, I’ve tried the lemon and red velvet flavors and they were both amazing. While it is a little pricey, it doesn’t have any fake ingredients in it and has lots of protein! So I think it’s worth the splurge. While I don’t keep ice cream in the house all time (I would totally pig out on it every night) it is nice to have a cool summer treat waiting for me after a hot summer day.
3. For all of you summer racers. How to race when it’s really, really hot.
4. This prickly pear drink recipe from Julie looks delicious! I can’t wait to give it a try this weekend.
5. I got some exciting work-related news earlier this week. I love the line of work I am in and I am excited to continue to learn and grow in the communications & media field.
6. I’ve been getting into social media a little more.
Follow along on Instagram for snapshots and videos of my wonderful & crazy life. Plus I post lost of pictures of Murphy — what more could you want?!
7. Such a great article on Charlotte Jones Anderson and how she became the most powerful woman in football.