Whew! This was week was long and busy.
We are headed down to Tennessee this weekend to celebrate Ryan’s parent’s anniversary and his dad’s birthday, which were both earlier this week. I’m excited for some family time and a little mini road trip with my two favorite boys.
1. My brand new Emily Ley Simplified Planner officially started on Monday! I love a paper planner and I already feel organized and ready to tackle the school year/second of the calendar year.
2. Frozen yogurt bark. SO simple to make and only three ingredients!
3. Smoothie bowls have been an absolute staple in my diet this week. I love how I can easily change them up to satisfy whatever craving I have and I am getting in so many greens! #drinkyourgreens Seriously, I love how many more nutrients I am able to get into smoothies. Plus since it’s still summer, I’m allll about fresh fruit.
4. I followed this workout on Wednesday and holy crap are burpees a killer. I only did 15 and I thought I was going to fall over and die.
5. Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team (my guilty pleasure show) started a new season last night. I love this show for some random reason and it really is amazing to see the athletic ability these girls have in order to make the team.
6. I found my old iPod and found tons of old high school tunes. Such a great find.