FRIDAY FRIDAY, gotta get down on Friday. I am so happy for the weekend. Since we traveled and Ryan worked last weekend, I feel like we haven’t spent any time together lately. I am super pumped for date night tomorrow and being lazy together on Sunday.
Before I get into the work day, I want to share some of my favorites from this week with you all.
1. Just a few of the crazy moments from #London2017 Track & Field World Championships. I’ve been following a long on Twitter and even more craziness (like an unfair DQ) have happened since this orignal article was posted.
2. I love these spirit tassel earrings from Draper James. Now I’m just torn on whether to get UK Blue for basketball season or Crimson for Alabama football?! Maybe I’ll just get them both?!
3. On Wednesday I woke up super early for no good reason, so I decided to take advantage of the extra time and headed to Panera for some breakfast and blogging. I got a post up and several posts drafted and had a delicious everything bagel + cream cheese, a water and a latte.
* I am actually teaching a mass communications at a local college one night a week for the fall semester, so I am excited to be back in the classroom.
5. I saw these super cute tumblers on Emily Ley’s Instastories and screenshot it for future reference. I wish they had a KY design, but Ashley Brooke Designs has lots of other cute ones to choose from!
6. Tuesday I hit the trails at a local park for some trail running and it was awesome + therapeutic. The best kind of running.
7. I have been trying to have more of a grateful, open heart lately and I really think it has helped my mindset.
8. Murphy got another hedgehog toy since he demolished his last one, and for some reason he is a lot more gentle with Larry (every toy has a name). I’m a total #dogmom and I love it.