I have some news to post later today, but this is the end of a very bittersweet week. So it’s weird seeing it come to an end.
But let’s get back to some normalcy and talk Friday Favorites.
1. This post is so neat! I follow Carlee on Instagram and her #CarleesTreasures posts are always so interesting. After a year of collecting things on her runs, she has decided to turn her findings into art!
2. The weather on Monday and Tuesday was glorious! Temps in the low to mid-70s and a nice breeze. It makes me so excited for summer!
3. Feeling confident and strong enough to run in a sports bra (even if it was just me and my dog alone in the garage). Seven miles in a sports bra never felt so good!
4. Ryan and I are road tripping to Tennessee for the weekend to spend some time with his family for his mom’s birthday.
5. This Run Happy tank from Brooks!
7. 22 Outstanding women journalists from the last 100 years. The journalist in me loves this article. So informative! I’m also prepping a presentation for young girls at our local library next month and I get to talk about women in media. Yay!
8. Poor Murph always freaks out during the first 5-10 minutes of my run. Then he runs around the garage like a crazy person. 🤷🏼♀️