I know I say this every week — but this is such a busy season of my life. We officially listed our house on Monday and in 36 hours we had two offers! I’m also wrapping up week three at my new job, so it has been busy, busy, busy.
But let’s talk favorites —
1. I got to run outside not once, but TWICE this week! I swear the miles go by so much faster when I’m not on the treadmill.
2. Sarah’s post of her recap to becoming the third-place finisher at the Snowshoe National Championships is crazy and inspiring!
3. Carrie Underwood – The Champion ft. Ludacris. SUCH a good song and a great video. You’ll catch a glimpse of Shalane Flanagan’s win in NY.
4. I snagged these black canvas Coach loafers at TJ Maxx a couple weeks ago and they have been my go-to shoe for work. So cute and comfortable!
5. Is it weird to put cheese sticks and crackers on here as a favorite?! I’ve been bringing them to work every day as part of my lunch. Aldi has a great selection of cheese sticks (cheddar, pepper jack, mozzarella, etc) so it’s been fun switching up my choices.
6. Become an RnR Vegas Insider! Sign up to become a #StripAtNight insider and receive exclusive access to register before the general public. #RockNBlog (follow me on Instagram @mileswithmeghann for all things Run Rock N Roll. you might even get a sweet discount code)
7. MARCH MADNESS, BABY!
8. How I feel about it being cold again after it was 60 yesterday.