Well since it’s been forever and a day since I’ve done one of these, so lets get started!
1. Emery Jane turned one month on Monday! I can’t believe our baby has been here for more than a month. Parenthood has been a wild adventure and I can’t wait to see grow and learn.
2. Can I still sing the praises of the Oiselle rogas?! I loved them before I got pregnant, wore them all 40 weeks of pregnancy (including to the hospital to be induced — see the picture of my brother and I before I left for the hospital below!) and now I’m wearing them postpartum (and all the same size).
3. Chick-fil-A’s mocha cold brew. UHM YES PLEASE. Give me all the caffeine.
4. Among Us. My husband always plays games on his phone but I’m not one to usually join in. Well he convinced be to download Among Us and now I’m hooked we play against each and my brother (and lots of strangers) and it’s addicting. I love it!
5. Tried a new-to-me restaurant on Wednesday — Chicken Salas Chick. 10/10 I had the Sassy Scotty (chicken salad with ranch, bacon and cheese) and the spicy pimento cheese. SO GOOD. I can’t wait to go back and try all their other flavors.
6. Ryan and Rose pacifiers and cutie clips. I was gifted a set at my baby shower and EJ loves them. & I love all the cute styles and colors.
7. Harry Potter Clue. Ryan and I love to play board games with family and friends so he recently snagged Harry Potter Clue. It’s so much more than the regular Clue and the Harry Potter theme is a plus.
8. I let Murphy out to play in the backyard and the next thing I know he is sunbathing on the patio furniture.
What are some of your favorite things from the week?