I am officially less than a month away from my 30th birthday. Only freaking out slightly.
Okay! Let’s talk Friday Favorites.
1. Anybody else eyeing one of those 40oz Stanley tumblers with a handle? I collect cups and water bottles like no one’s business and really want to add this to my collection!
2. It’s supposed to be 80 degrees this weekend. Halleluiah! This girl needs some sun.
3. This week has been a great week for me weight-wise. I’ve consistently been at a new low all week and am only 2 pounds away from reaching my next goal!
4. My roundup of headlines from Monday’s Boston Marathon.
5. Look at how precious my mamaw is Easter egg hunting at her assisted living home. They do such fun things for the residents there and I am so happy she is in a good place!
6. Emery loves all things Elmo and this cute little set on Amazon might just have to become someone’s newest pajamas.
7. Uhm, I think I love these shorts. Might need to add these to my cart ASAP.
8. Murphy loves hanging out in the driveway while Emery plays with her chalk. He thinks he’s our big and bad guard dog.