Today’s Friday Favorites is very running-related — which makes me so happy. Not only have I been having an interesting week with running (so many ups and downs!) but there have been lots of interesting running and race-related things in the news. Enjoy!
2. To celebrate their 100th issue, Women’s Running is having you create your own cover! Upload your favorite photo & share your cover using #MyWRcover.
3. Running GPS vs. Course Length. The infographic, shows how certified running courses are methodically measured and explains why your GPS distance may not always match the official course distance.
5. Locash, a relatively new country band is coming to Owensboro tonight! I’m so excited for a free date night with Ryan.
6. I have been a smoothie kick all week. Nothing feels better after a hot run or a long day than a cold, refreshing smoothie. Blueberry smoothie (with some frozen spinach thrown in!) has been my favorite lately.
8. I love ending my Friday Favorites post with a picture of Murphy. He just makes me so happy and I hope you all enjoy seeing him on the blog every week.