A big thank you to Liberty for nominating me for The Real Neat Blog Award. Be sure to check out her blog, Life in Liberty.
I know these blog questionnaires can be silly, but what the heck. I love learning about you all and it was fun to answer some random questions.
1. What’s your most memorable moment so far this year?
There’ve been several! Our annual trip to STL, getting my teaching job, paying off my car and so many more. I love doing life with Ryan and Murphy.
2. Is there anything you wish you could have learnt earlier?
Get rid of the friends who don’t care about you. I rather have a small circle of friends that have my back, then a bunch of fake friends.
3. If you had a chance to live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. What motivates you?
My drive to be better, my husband, my future family.
5. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for body positivity, but if you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I don’t know if this really counts, but I really really wish I knew how to do hair. I know how to use a straightener and a wand, but that’s about it. I wish I could braid my hair, curl it with a straightner, etc.
6. What’s your biggest fear?
I have always had this fear since I was a little kid (I probably started watching Law & Order and CSI wayyy too early) but I am always afraid of someone breaking into my home at night. I triple check all my locks before going to bed.
7. What would your perfect day look like?
I wake up and run around the park before the sun is shining and too hot. Coming home to breakfast, then spending the day with Ryan and Murphy. Hiking, swimming, grilling out, playing board games with family and friends. Just being present with those I love most.
The rules are as followed: Put the award logo on your blog, thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs, answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you, nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs, let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc). Then simply, ask your nominees 7 questions.
My nominees are: Tammi, Jenna and Constance.
My questions for you all:
1. Since you all are all runners — what is your favorite race distance?
2. Favorite song on the radio right now?
3. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
4. Do you read the newspaper?
5. Favorite social media app?
6. Wine or beer?
7. Favorite way to workout (besides running)
I loved answering your questions, Liberty.
Nominees, I look forward to reading your answers soon!