Another week has come and gone AND we are almost to August. It is crazy to be how fast time seems to fly sometimes.
With another hot weekend on the horizon, my plans are to play with Murphy in his “puppy pool” ($10 plastic kiddie pool), try to get a couple good runs/workouts in and stay inside out of the heat and humidity.
Before I retreat indoors for the majority of the weekend, I want to share some of my favorite things from this week.
1. Blackberries! I randomly picked up a small carton of blackberries and they were all gone in two days. I forgot how much I love this sweet and tart snack. I definitely plan on buying more when I go to the grocery tomorrow.
2. This is a two-for-one. While playing around on Twitter earlier this week, I came across both of these article from MotivRunning. Enjoy!
It’s never too late to start running.
3. Well if this isn’t the most accurate thing. #DogMom
4. I love a good podcast and earlier this week Anne from Fannetastic Food rounded up a pretty good list of podcasts — a mix of everything. Check it out if you need some inspiration on what to listen to next.
5. This verse and background from She Reads Truth.
6. I have still been on a smoothie kick this week, so I have been buying all kinds of frozen fruit mixes from Aldi and Kroger. I love the mixed berries and ones with frozen greens in them! Sneaking spinach into my smoothies has been the best way for me to get some extra nutrients lately. Not only do they taste great, but they make me feel engerized and not sluggish.
7. I got this candle earlier this week when browsing through the clearance aisles at TJMaxx. I love the smell. Reminds me of growing up out in the country 🙂