Haven’t done one of these in a while, so let’s get to it!
1. Cupid’s Crunch recipe from juliewendell.com. Y’all. This girl has the best blog for party planning! I’ve been following her for about two years and she is so creative and comes up with everything you need to host a fun get together. Her recent Valentine’s post had this recipe in it and now I’m dying to give it a try before next week!
2. We recently got a Raising Canes in Owensboro and it’s becoming a new favorite. Chicken strips make up a good chunk of my diet (let’s be real here) and Canes are top notch.
3. While I use an academic planner (August 2018 – August 2019), most of the people at my office use a regular calendar year planner. One of the women bought a ton of fun stickers to use and shared some with me! Now all my planner entries and notes have fun stickers and it makes so happy.
4. LADIES. Read this – Why Women Wear White, A Brief History Of Political Fashion.
5. My post from earlier in the week about my recent membership at my local YMCA. I’m adventuring out to some fitness classes (which was one of my goals for 2019!)
6. Peanut butter and barries RX Bar. MY NEW FAVORITE. Most of them taste like dates (yuck) but this one is delicious.
7. All the new Oiselle! I want one of everything, please.
8. Walks with Murphy! Even when it’s not warm outside, we try to get out every day for a walk around the neighborhood. Murphy loves to smell ALL THE THINGS and I get to check out the new houses going up.