Happy Monday. Since Mondays can be dreadful and boring, I thought I would today with a fun survey. Choose a few questions and leave me your answers in the comments below!
1. Do you make your bed? Nope. I leave for work before Ryan is even out of bed.
2. The first car that was officially yours? A 2006 Silver Ford Taurus. It was so long, but I loved that car. So many memories from my first car. It sadly got totaled a few years ago when someone ran a red light and hit me 😦
3. Three grocery items you don’t run out of? Milk, bread and cheese.
4. When did you start doing your own laundry? When I was like 8-9 years old. I started helping my mom with household chores at a pretty young age.
5. If you could, would you go to high school again? Eh, probably not. It was fun and all, but I love where I am right now 🙂
6. What are three of your favorite foods? Pizza, turkey and cheese sandwich and ice cream!
7. First job? McDonalds! I actually ended up staying there for five years and became a manager. It helped pay for a lot of my college!
8. Do you think aliens are real? Nope.
9. What is your favorite sport to watch? This is a hard one! I love going to MLB games and college basketball games, but I also love watching basketball and running on tv.
10. Guilty TV pleasure? Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team
11 . Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too hot.
12. If the world ends do you want to be one of the survivors? Not really. I’ve seen The Walking Dead. Just make me a zombie. Haha!
13. Sweet or salty? Sweet. I have a major sweet tooth.
14. Do you enjoy soaking in a nice bath? Yes!
15. Do you consider yourself strong? Yes, both mentally and physically.
16. Something people do, physically, that drives you crazy? Litter. WHY!?!
17. Favorite song on the radio right now? Strip That Down – Liam Payne
18. Who was the last person you text? My husband.
19. Favorite childhood game? Monopoly, Twister, Mario Kart
20. Do you talk to yourself? YES. I talk to myself, to Murphy, to my computer, the list goes on and on.
21. Do you like doing jig-saw puzzles? Sure do! Ryan and I completed a 1,000 piece puzzle last winter to frame and give to his grandma as a Christmas present.
22. Would you go on a reality show? I would love to be on something crazy and fun like The Amazing Race or Survivor.
23. Tea or coffee? Sweet tea, no lemon!
24. First thing you remember wanting to be when you grew up? Either a rockstar or a marine biologist – I loved dolphins!
25. No matter how much money you have or don’t have, what are you an absolute snob about? Sports bras – there’s nothing worse than a bad one!