I am off work today and I am so excited! I plan on spending my day running errands, cleaning the house and packing for our weekend trip to St. Louis! I have been looking for this trip for months and I so happy it’s finally here!
But before I get started today I wanted to share with you all some of my favorite things from this week. This week was fantastic and I think the post shows it! I have so many favorites from this week, it was hard to only chose eight!
1. Kelly Clarkson’s new song is my JAM. I swear every time it comes on the radio it makes me just want to dance.
2. Vegan Cinnamon Rolls (with make ahead option!) from Oh She Glows.
3. THIS WEATHER. Our heat wave finally ended and on Thursday and started to *almost* fell like fall. I am so excited for the cooler weather and all the cute fall clothes! Plus I run 10x’s better in cooler weather. Bring on the fast(er) times!
4. This week was all about green smoothies. I think I drank one almost every day. While they weren’t all picture perfect (read: Instagram worthy) smoothies, they did the job! I was feeling gross, so I made up the most basic green smoothie to help my stomach even itself out.
Recipe: half a frozen banana, handful of spinach, two or three pieces of frozen fruit (pineapple, mango, etc), lime and lemon juice and water.
5. I’m 1-2 in Fastasy Football this year (NOT a favorite), but I am getting so much better about learning the rules of the sport, the players and the lingo. So I’ll take it! Let’s hope I can snag a W this week!
6. I am slowly crossing items on my to-do for my biggest project of the year. Our first big deadline is Monday and I am already ahead of schedule on most of the work for it! This magazine is the biggest project I tackle every year and it takes about five months from start to finish. I can’t wait to see the final product at the end of the year!
7. Buffalo Cauliflower Wings from Eating Bird Food.
8. Afternoons with my favorite pup. After my workout, Murphy and I run sprints in the yard. He always wins and is never tired.