Work is over and I have time to kill before our office Christmas (bowling) party. I have so many random things I want to tell you all, so here they are in one sporadic post!
Eminem released his new album today and y’all…Revival is pretty dang good. While I’m not in love with all the songs (like I am with Recovery), they are some pretty solid tracks on this album. Give it a listen if you’re a Slim Shady fan. I’m positive you’ll add some of these songs to your workout playlist.
Reminder to self: no matter of a pinch I’m in, do NOT eat Taco Bell. Ugh. I’ve felt gross all day.
I posted a fun #fridayintroductions on Instagram (@mileswithmeghann) go check it out! I use lots of emojis and tell you random things about myself.
These Santa hat Rice Krispie treats are so cute and would be perfect for an upcoming holiday party. I saw this on Facebook and immediately saved the link for next week.
I hope you all have a great weekend! I’ll be back here Monday morning. Catch me on Instagram if you want more miles with Meghann 😉
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday and if you are shopping today, I hope you are getting some good deals!
Staying on schedule, here is a roundup of my favorite things from this week. Leave me a comment below with your favorite dish you had yesterday and a happy memory from the week!
1. THANKSGIVING. Obviously, this was the highlight of my week.
2. My brother is home from college for five days! It’s fun having him home and I know my parents are loving it since they are almost empty nesters.
3. Short work week! I only worked Monday–Wednesday, so it’s nice to have several days off in a row.
4. Budweiser’s heartfelt goodbye to Dale Earnhardt Jr., will leave you in tears.
5. Emily Ley’s second book, A Simplified Life came out Wednesday and I am so excited to get my hands on it. I really look up to her a businesswoman, momma and God-fearing gal. I love her products and she seems like such a genuine person, I can’t wait to read this!
Good morning, my friends! How are you today? I am so pumped for this weekend because we are heading to Nashville for the weekend! Lots of shopping and good food are in our future!
1. I went rock climbing Tuesday. It’s become one of my favorite activities, but since our closest indoor place is an hour away, I don’t get to go as often as I would like.
2. I love fancy, expensive coffee. 😂 I don’t drink it very often, so it’s a treat when I do. I went to Starbucks on my way to work and had planned on ordering a regular caramel macchiato (I’m not a pumpkin spice girl), but when I saw they had their seasonal Christmas drinks on the menu, I quickly changed my order. Something peppermint coffee makes it feel so much more like the holidays!
*From 2-5 p.m. until Nov. 13 Starbucks has buy one, get one free on all holiday drinks.
3. Why you love Honeycrisp apples, hate Red Delicious and know their names.
4. Ryan and I paid off out bedroom furniture! We had scheduled to pay it off in at least two years, but paid it off in six months! Being debt-free is very important to us, so we try to pay for things outright or pay them off as soon as we can.
5. Has anyone given this Vega protein powder a try? I’ve read about it on some blogs and from reading the label, it looks safe, but I’m still worried about dropping $40 on something I’m not going to like.
6. Slow cooker caramel apple cider cocktail. This looks perfect for the holidays!
7. Work (both jobs) is going well and I am so excited. I love advancing and doing well in my career. #girlboss
8. Snuggly pup. By now you all should know I’m obsessed with my dog.