It’s birthday month! I am someone who loves birthdays, so birthday month is a big deal to me! Plus Ryan and I take our yearly trip to STL in May. Go Cards!
This week was my first full work week in more than two weeks, so it felt super long — but also super productive! This time of year is super busy with my job, but I love feeling accomplished after a long day at work.
Before the weekend can begin let’s talk Friday Favorites and get through another work day.
1. I get to meet one of my best friend’s baby! My very first best friend had her first child a little more than a month and I get to meet him for the first time tomorrow. I am so excited for some baby snuggles and quality time with my friend.
2. This drink looks like perfect addition to any outside party! Sparkly and refreshing! Raspberry Lemonade Fizz recipe.
3. Is there really such a thing as too many shoes?! Even with running shoes, I like to have several pairs to rotate (plus I like to match my outfits) Currently eyeing these bad boys.
4. This was from @pbfingers insta story several days ago. These snack balls look delicious. Check out her blog if you haven’t already.
5. Breaking 2. (which has a neat hashtag emoji on Twitter) The world attempt at breaking 2 hours in the marathon is taking place tomorrow morning in Italy (or roughly 10:45 p.m. Friday where I’m at in Kentucky)
6. 2016 Road Race Trends. I love looking at all the nuts and bolts of running. Like how in 2016, there were 16,957,100 finishers of 30,400 running events in the U.S. So neat! How many did you finish?
7. YES YES YES. I am in love with these sandals from Draper James + Jack Rogers.