2. Chocolate sushi from Yeah, I’mma Eat That. Okay, this might sound gross, but it looks delicious. I can’t wait to give this recipe a try.
3. Okay, so this is totally my guilty pleasure show, but the 11th season of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team premiered last night. I’ve seen every season and I think it’s fun to get a glimpse of all the hard work and training goes into making the team.
4. Emily Ley’s roundup of good things happening in the world. There is greatness all around us, if only we take the time to see it.
5. New sports bras. Some of my old sports bras have been in my possession since high school. SIX-plus YEARS AGO. Uhm, yeah. Definitely time for some new ones. After browsing some clearance racks at TJ MAXX, I came home with a pretty good little haul. I have felt much better on my runs this week. Happy girls = happy me.
6. Adding all of these places to my bucket list. (Well…except for Cumberland Gap in Kentucky, I’ve been there! But it is gorgeous, I’d happily go back again).
7. Potato chips. Okay, I know this one seems a little random, but hear me out. I usually try to eat pretty healthy. You know, “eating my colors” with lots of fruits and veggies on my plate, limited snack foods, etc. But this week, I’ve gone through almost two different bags of chips. Baked Southwest Ranch chips from Aldi and Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles. Why we even bought these chips, I have no idea, but they’ve been delicious at lunchtime with my usual snack plate or sandwich. The key is moderation!
8. This pup can fall asleep anywhere. It’s adorable. I think there is a permanent indention on the back of the couch where he lounges on it all day.
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and is just a list of my favorite things from this week.