I’m starting off my Friday with doughnuts! That has to mean today is going to be a great day. I have a low-key weekend planned at home and I am definitely looking forward to it.
I also am going to start a new training plan this weekend, so that’s exciting! I’m hoping it will help me focus and get my butt in shape (literally and figuratively).
Before the weekend can begin, let’s go through some of my favorite things from this past week.
1. Getting the chance to get out of the office and walk around downtown. I had to go to the courthouse the other day for work-related things and it was so nice to be out in some fresh air! I also love all of the American flags we have displayed downtown.
2. Look at all of these popsicle recipes! I cannot wait to give some of these a try this summer.
3. If you’re a bookworm who is looking for something new to read, check out this list by PBFingers.
4. My best work friend is left me this week to pursue bigger and better things in Utah. While I’m sad to be losing such a great friend, I am so proud of her work ethic and all the great things she has coming her way!
5. Four tips to work more effectively. Love these tips! Even though I can’t burn a candle at my desk at work, I do like the idea of having a “relaxing/feel good scent” when you work from home. Random example, I LOVE the smell of fresh peaches. It instantly relaxes me and makes me feel invigorated.
6. This howdy y’all phone case from Draper James. Perfect for summer!
7. I love Miley Cyrus and I love Jimmy Fallon, so obviously the two of them together is a win in my book. Earlier this week, the two surprised subway riders in NYC with a surprise performance.
8. Murphy and I took about 20 pictures until I found one that halfway decent. & even then, I still look like a hot mess. #sweatyselfie